Humility leads to strength and not to weakness. It is the highest form of self-respect to admit mistakes and to make amends for them. – John J. McCloy
On Today’s Episode:
- Brad shares some of his wisdom found in his book H3 Leadership
- Humility is the awareness that there is a bigger story
- When you’re at the top, you’re at the bottom – raising others up
- The needs of your team and clients are the center – not you
- Staying humble – be equally aware of your strengths and weaknesses
- Insecurities playing out as arrogance
- Deflect the credibility to your team
- Buckle up for the Catalyst University take-over!
Question: How can revisiting the concept of humility help you be a better leader? How would that benefit your team?