Your vision of where or who you want to be is the greatest asset we have. – Paul Arden
On Today’s Episode:
- When do you put up your Christmas tree?
- Vision casting is always part of a leader’s job description, regardless of the season.
- Vision is creating a picture of the future that creates passion for your people.
- If you’re part of the process, you’ll believe in the vision.
- Emerging leaders want to know why their work matters.
- Don’t be a “vision snatcher.”
- Brad’s Christmas gift from Ron.
- Merry Christmas!
Question: Why is vision casting important to you and your team? How can you paint a picture that creates drive in your team?