An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. —Benjamin Franklin
On Today’s Episode:
- Ron and Carla discuss knowledge sharing and communication.
- Ron’s rubber bucket simile for communication.
- How you can increase productivity.
- Three ways that Southwest Michigan First drives team sharing:
- Open office concept leads to more face-to-face conversations;
- Various forms of digital in-office communication;
- Team updates at scrum.
- What you can do to encourage your team to shares.
Knowledge sharing to cross-pollinate between teams is not just a “nice-to-have.” At Southwest Michigan First, we’re always looking for ways to improve. We use many different tools to talk to each other because no one communicates the same. From Slack to a puzzle table to our daily morning meeting at scrum, we do our best to keep each other in the know.
Question: How does your organization talk to each other? How does each team stay in-the-know about what’s going on with other teams?