Today’s time of full employment is the time to curate an environment that’s supportive of employees speaking their dreams. —Ron Kitchens
On Today’s Episode:
- Carla and my conversation about personal leadership plans
- The importance of daring to dream big
- My eclectic music tastes come to light
- Speaking your dreams out loud
- Being the hero of your own story
I love Jay-Z’s belief in speaking things into existence. Too often, we stay in a role or job too long because it’s comfortable. I get it, dreaming big is scary. But if you do not speak your dreams out loud to someone who can help you grow, you’re never going to do great things. Do something scary and cut through the fear of admitting your lofty goals. Then, make a plan to make that dream happen.
Question: What’s your dream? Who should hear your dream that can help you get there? Why haven’t you told them?