It’s not what you are going to do, but it’s what you are doing now that counts. —Napoleon Hill
On Today’s Episode:
- I talk with Jamie O’Kane, CPA and leadership podcaster at Abundant Beans
- Jamie’s most impactful leadership lessons learned
- Why helping people get unstuck and grow is a passion
- How all the noise in today’s world is a challenge
- What drove Jamie to start her own podcast
My conversation with Jamie is so thought-provoking. She’s dynamite; she has really great stories about how she carefully curated her own leadership style and why that is so important to her. Jamie’s thirst for knowledge is palpable and I hope you enjoy listening to this interview as much as I enjoyed recording it.
Question: If you were going to start a podcast, what would it be about?