Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go. —T. S. Eliot
On Today’s Episode:
- Carla and I talk about taking creative risks
- Creativity is essential in growing business
- Risk is an unavoidable part of creativity
- In order to stay ahead of the dreaded status quo, risk is necessary
- How Netflix and Pelaton fit into the conversation
I firmly believe that the future does not belong to the timid. Taking creative risk is necessary in order to stay ahead of my archnemesis, the status quo. It’s also important to keep in mind that failure comes along with risk taking. Fail fast, but don’t let failur define you!
Question: Would you describe yourself as a creative risk taker? Why or why not?