The greatest danger in times of turbulence is not the turbulence – it is to act with yesterday’s logic. —Peter Drucker
On Today’s Episode:
- I talk with Carla about leading through transitions.
- Whether transitioning seasons or transitions within a team, it’s key to prepare your team and yourself.
- The importance of fostering a feeling of security for the team’s roles.
- The need to communicate through the race and celebrate the finish.
- Ensuring you involve your spouse in your journey.
Transitions are inevitable. Whether we are talking about changing from a calm to a busy season, or having team members transition off your team onto new opportunities, there is never a greater need for communication. Humans crave structure and security; it is incredibly important that you reassure your team that their roles are safe.
Question: How have you observed your team reacting to times of transition and change? What have you learned from that?