You cannot just expect a promotion to come from the sky. —Jesse White
On Today’s Episode:
- I talk with Carla about getting ready for a promotions
- We share 4 tips:
- Avoiding office gossip and politics
- Cultivating a professional image
- Champions do extra
- Expressing your interest in advancement
- You and only you can blaze the trail to your dreams
As a point leader, I often get asked what someone can do to position themselves for a promotion. Truth be told, this is not and should never be considered a finite process. Carla and I mention 4 tips in the podcast, but you have to also bring your A-game at all times. Great team members think beyond their current role and focus on how they can impact the organization as a whole.
Question: How can your leadership bring everyone around you to the next level?