I think we often look at the great needs in the world and see all the things we can’t do, which keeps us from doing the things we can do. —Brad Formsma
On Today’s Episode:
- Brad Formsma, author of I Like Giving, joins me on the podcast to talk about generosity
- The seven ways people can be generous
- What role Brad’s grandfather played in his journey
- Brad’s insights on today’s attention demands
- How Brad is modeling the way for his son
If you have any questions, comments or requests, feel free to drop me a line, email me direct via firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet me @ronkitchens. The podcast will be taking a break for the holidays, but I look forward to connecting again in 2020. Happiest of holiday wishes to you, whichever holiday you celebrate!
Question: Which of Brad’s seven ways of generosity strikes you most?