If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy and inspires your hopes. —Andrew Carnegie
On Today’s Episode:
- Carla and I talk about productive goal setting
- Is what you are working on still what you want?
- Pressure of arbitrary dates
- How can you be happy if you do not know what you want?
- What are the things keeping you from your goals?
The beginning of the year always brings with it a focus on setting new goals. Today’s conversation focuses in on why goals matter and provides tips on setting goals that will get you to where you need to go.
Sharing insights with you is the highlight of my week. If you have any questions, comments or ideas for topics, feel free to drop me a line, email me direct via firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet me @ronkitchens.
Question: Do you have a process for goal setting? What does it look like? Why does this method help you succeed?