When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. —Henry Ford
On Today’s Episode:
- I talk with Carla about preparing for disruptions
- How Southwest Michigan First (SMF) is adapting to the COVID-19 related business disruptions
- The importance of overcommunication right now
- Using this time wisely to strategize for the coming months
- How to keep a culture of accountability
Things changed at lightning speed over the past two weeks. The amount of pivoting that had to be done at SMF was incredible, and I am grateful that our team was built to move and change directions quickly. On this week’s episode, I talk more with Carla about why SMF has not missed a beat, how we made sure that we are always prepared to keep going in case of unforeseen circumstances, and how we are making things work in this current remote-work reality.
The SMF team and I are here for you in this turbulent time. There are many hurdles to overcome pertaining to team, culture, engagement and strategy. If you have any questions, comments or ideas, please drop me a line, email me directly via email@example.com or tweet me @ronkitchens. We are all in this together
Question: What are you doing to adapt in this time of distancing? How are you enabling your team to work from home?