It’s not stress that kills us, it’s our reaction to it. —Hans Selye
On Today’s Episode:
- Carla and I have a robust conversation about managing stress
- The level of anxiety in today’s world is higher than ever before
- Increased stress associated with the COVID-19 situation
- Financial and economic implications
- Three American Psychological Association (APA) recommendations to cope
The SMF team and I are here for you in this turbulent time. There are many hurdles to overcome pertaining to team, culture, engagement and strategy. If you have any questions, comments or ideas, please drop me a line, email me directly via firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet me @ronkitchens. We are all in this together.
Question: Where are you noticing the impacts of the coronavirus pandemic most? How are you coping with that increased level of stress?