When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, “Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping. —Fred Rogers
On Today’s Episode:
- I have a conversation with Carla about getting business through this crisis
- The most important thing to remember: we will come out of this
- Leaders have to keep their organizations alive
- Supporting local businesses, facilities, and organizations is more important than ever
- Listen to part 2 for an overview of programming available
The SMF team and I are here for you in this turbulent time. There are many hurdles to overcome pertaining to team, culture, engagement and strategy. If you have any questions, comments or ideas, please drop me a line, email me directly via firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet me @ronkitchens. We are all in this together.
Question: How are you seeing businesses adapt in order to get through the COVID-19 crisis?