This great Nation will endure as it has endured, will revive and will prosper. —Franklin D. Roosevelt
On Today’s Episode:
- Carla and I continue our conversation about navigating business through this pandemic
- You can find part 1 here.
- Sharing insight on the programs and options available for businesses
- Stimulus package programs like the Paycheck Protection Program and SBA loans
- Reach out to your local economic development organization for help
- Incentives to support small businesses
This is an unprecedented time in our country’s history, and the Southwest Michigan First team is here for you. Our entire staff is getting trained in various programming and solution; if you need help or a consultation, please reach out to any one of us. If you have any questions, comments or ideas, please drop me a line, email me directly via email@example.com or tweet me @ronkitchens. We are all in this together.
Question: What are your questions about the programs available for business?