The ability to move forward anyway is what separates the dreamer who continually dreams from the doer who gets stuff done! —Kate Crocco
On Today’s Episode:
- Carla talks with Kate Crocco, psychotherapist and mindset coach
- Kate talks about the self-limiting lies we tell ourselves
- Why she decided to write a book to help female leaders step into the CEO mindset
- The importance of showing realness in all facets of life, especially social media
- Breaking through the limiting beliefs behind making money
Kate has a passion for launching people past the lies they have been holding onto. Thoughts like “I’m too old/young/unqualified to succeed,” or “I can’t possibly have a successful business and be a good parent” are lies many of us tell ourselves. In her book Thinking Like a Boss: Uncover and Overcome the Lies Holding You Back from Success, Kate dives deep into the various limiting beliefs and lies which prevent us from achieving the success we deserve. You can follow more of Kate on her Instagram @katecrocco.
Question: What self-limiting lies are holding you back from achieving the success you deserve?