Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable. —Sydney J. Harris
On Today’s Episode:
- Carla talks with Sarah Mansberger, managing partner at Southwest Michigan First
- How Carla and Sarah balance parenting and growing their careers
- Why being a parent has improved productivity at work
- The most rewarding things about leading at work and at home
- Tips for balancing kids and work
As we begin the pivot back to in-office work, many parents are trying to navigate between closed schools or daycares, and needing to be at work. Today’s conversation is crucial for working parents to help them improve their strategy between their child-rearing responsibilities and work-related responsibilities.
I have heard from a lot of you over the last two months while we all navigate the COVID-19 impacts. If you have any questions, comments, ideas or needs, feel free to reach out to me. You can email me directly via firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet me @ronkitchens.
Question: How are you supporting your team members who are parents in this transition back to the office?