Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance, you must keep moving. —Albert Einstein
On Today’s Episode:
- Businesses are reopening and some are struggling with a clear sense of direction.
- Carla and I embark on part one of a three-part series talking through how to move from crisis to renaissance.
- First up: realigning your services and refreshing your brand
- The importance of listening, noticing, and stepping in to fill the gaps where it is appropriate for your business to do so.
- Communicating with all your stakeholders, internal and external.
- How is your brand signaling your message to the world?
If you’d like to download the complete Moving from Crisis to Renaissance: A Guide to Leading at an Inflexion Point, you can do so by clicking here.
Question: How have you had to realign your organization’s services and strategies in the wake of the past three months?