At the end of the day people won’t remember what you said or did, they will remember how you made them feel. —Maya Angelou
On Today’s Episode:
- Today is part two of our three-part series talking through moving from crisis to renaissance.
- Carla and I talk about the importance of engaging your team deeply.
- Why you should be pulsing your people regularly.
- Making sure your people have all the tools they need to work the way you expect.
- Keeping in mind that remote work affects the residual contact your team has with you and each other.
- Having love and respect for your people will make you thrive in any scenario.
If you’d like to download the complete Moving from Crisis to Renaissance: A Guide to Leading at an Inflexion Point, you can do so by clicking here.
Question: What are the issues that are affecting your team? How are you navigating through that?