The swiftest way to triple your success is to double your investment in personal development. —Robin Sharma
On Today’s Episode:
- Today is our final episode in our three-part series talking through moving from crisis to renaissance.
- Carla and I dive into the reinvigoration of your leadership and bottom-line
- Focusing not only on trimming expenses but also on identifying new opportunities
- Including the team on decisions to ensure feelings of ownership
- When rejuvenating your leadership, remember that self-care is not selfish
- Surround yourself with people who make you stronger
If you’d like to download the complete Moving from Crisis to Renaissance: A Guide to Leading at an Inflexion Point, you can do so by clicking here.
Question: Where did your organization have to sacrifice for the bottom-line? Where have you identified new opportunities?