Excellence is a decision. —Ron Kitchens
On Today’s Episode:
- Carla and I talk about using this time to grow your career
- How to take anxiety and turn it into urgency
- Knowing how to channel and harvest the motivation to execute excellence
- Keeping a growth mindset when asked to lead new areas
- The profile of the person who will always be asked to work on new opportunities
This year has brought so much instability and change. Rather than letting it discourage and demotivate you, use this time to build your career. Now is the time to step up and lead. Now is the time to show up. Now is the time to be seen as the person who will roll up their sleeves and get the work done. Carla and I dive into a deep conversation about the various ways in which you can take your performance to the next level, tune in now to learn more!
Question: Who are you seeing as an example of using these uncertain times to build their leadership capabilities? How can you let that inspire your own leadership?