Too many organizations get stuck in the “how” when it’s the “why” that matters. —Ron Kitchens
On Today’s Episode:
- I talk with Carla about learning to control what can not really be controlled
- The role of the activist investor
- Building around the strengths of your team
- Allowing yourself to be surprised by the new directions you and your organization can go
- How to start looking for opportunities everywhere
As the year keeps rolling on, it is clear that 2020 is not done throwing curve balls yet. So, we need to learn to control the uncontrollable circumstances. I cannot overstate the importance of taking initiative at this point in time! But how? First, try to let your curiosity drive you (and do not let fear take the wheel). Then, embody the steadiness and adaptability that is desperately needed in business right now. Tune in to hear more!
Question: Who has stepped up to take initiative and identify new opportunities in your organization? How can you adopt those behaviors?