Every day you spend paralyzed by fear is one less day that we get to experience the gifts you have to give. —Liz Forkin Bohannon
On Today’s Episode:
- I talk with Liz Forkin Bohannon about changing the world through social entrepreneurship
- Liz is the co-founder and co-CEO of Sseko Designs, which provides college opportunities for women in East Africa.
- Why Sseko Designs has lit Liz’s whole world on fire with passion
- How truly listening was the key to entrepreneurial success
- What inspired her to write her book Beginner’s Pluck
If you have been a follower of this podcast for a while, you know that I am a big fan of social entrepreneurship with a purpose. While talking with Liz today, you will notice that her passion for her purpose is electric and contagious; she lives and breathes her mission. She shares amazing insights into how she got started, what drives her to keep going and how she is changing lives, both in East Africa and right here in the United States. Tune in now if you are ready to be inspired!
Has Liz sparked your passion and do you want to hear more from her? She will be joining us for Catalyst University this year! You can read all about registration, or connect with Nick Riashi at 248.766.4342.
Question: What is the passion that lights the fire in your belly? How can you live your life with that purpose in mind?