If everyone is moving forward together, success takes care of itself. —Henry Ford
On Today’s Episode:
- Carla and I dive into the ins and outs of motivating your team
- This year has accelerated us into a future that was already coming for us
- Why you should create a scoreboard
- The importance of encouraging your team to participate in creating the future
- The role overcommunication plays
If there is anything leaders have learned this year, it’s that change is the only constant. Organizations have been responding vigilantly to all of the changes occurring on what seems like a daily basis. That is why it is so important that you overcommunicate with your team how decisions are being made; they have to know adaptations are being made based on the latest information, meaning future strategies will morph along accordingly. Click play to listen to the whole conversation!
Question: Why is it so important that your team is on board with the strategy? How do you ensure that alignment?