Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it. —William Arthur Ward
On Today’s Episode:
- Carla and I share a conversation about the importance of gratitude
- Gratitude is being pleased about where you are and excited for the opportunities tomorrow brings
- How being grateful yet acknowledging a need for change can coexist together
- The most impactful thank you note I’ve ever received
- Which thank you note felt like the most important one I wrote this year
To say that this year has been tough is an understatement. And that is the exact reason why it is so important to dig deep and let the people who impacted you this year know that they did. A small gesture of gratitude goes a long way in making someone’s day. You have the power to motivate yourself and those around you, and all it takes is a few words of love. Tune in now to hear all about our take on gratitude practices in 2020!
Question: What is the most touching thank you note that you ever received?