The book you don’t read won’t help. – Jim Rohn
Spring break is just around the corner – something I know the Michiganders who read this blog are beyond excited about. Whether you’re planning to hit the beach in the next month or two, or stay home and enjoy a “stay-cation” on your couch, one of the best ways to unwind and invest in yourself during spring break is through reading a great book. This is a time of year when I look forward to packing up a bag full of books that have been on my list for months and diving in while relaxing on a beach. Here are a few books I recommend to pick up this spring break season:
- Year of Yes: How to Dance it Out, Stand in the Sun and Be Your Own Person by Shonda Rhimes
- The Carpenter: A Story About the Greatest Success Strategies of All by Jon Gordon
- The Comeback: It’s Not Too Late and You’re Never Too Far by Louie Giglio
- Above the Line: Lessons in Leadership and Life from a Championship Season by Urban Meyer
- Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent and Lead by Brené Brown
Question: What books are you packing in your carry on or beach bag? Are you still embracing hard copies of books or have you transitioned totally to digital and audio books?