Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success. —Henry Ford
On Today’ Episode:
- Forming partnerships.
- Be a fan of others.
- Enter to win a copy of the Curious Christian by Barnabas Piper by tweeting, “Always have an interest in others first. #Curiosity #Leadership #Partnership @ronkitchens” and check out Barnabas on the podcast to further your curiosity in others and life.
- Differentiating between a network-er and connector.
- Expand your knowledge and skill sets through partnerships.
- Eliminate transactional relationships.
- Collaboration is the core of partnerships.
- Developing fences and boundaries for partnerships.
- Want us to hit on a topic that is important to you? Email me!
Question: In which areas could your organization use a partnership? What are you doing to foster one?