It’s important what you feed your body and mind every day. Eat right, think right. —Sanjiv Munjal
On Today’s Episode:
- Carla and I dive into eating right for cognitive performance
- How to start listening to your body differently
- Keeping the brain fueled properly all day to think better, faster and clearer
- The best foods for boosting brain function
- Ally Glass of Ally G Cuisine and Whole-me-o-stasis shares tips on small additions and changes for big results
It is old news that eating right is important for your body, but it is equally vital to eat right in order to allow optimal brain performance. Did you know that the brain only represents about 2% of body weight, but it demands about 20% of total body glucose use?
I met Ally Glass of Ally G Cuisine while in Key West for vacation, and her insight on how food and executive performance are intrinsically linked blew me away. You can follow Ally on Instagram @ally_g_cuisine.
Question: What is your go-to meal to prepare your body for a big meeting or event?