What you do every day matters more than what you do once in a while. —Gretchen Rubin
On Today’s Episode:
- Gretchen Rubin, author of The Four Tendencies
- What is really at play when creating habits?
- The four personality types (tendencies) Gretchen discovered
- Tailoring communications and workflow with these personality types
- The one unifying leadership characteristic for all personality types
Today’s episode is a re-launch of an interview I did with Gretchen last year. I wanted to share it with you again because Gretchen will be joining us on June 20 for Catalyst University and this interview gives such a great introduction to her and her works. I’m so excited for Gretchen to share more of her tools to guide you to success in June!
Question: What is a habit you’d like to create? Why is it important to you?