It’s my goal to help you live your life, not let your life live you. — Carlos Whittaker
On Today’s Episode:
- Carla interviews Carlos Whittaker, who will be joining us on June 20, 2019, at Catalyst University.
- Being a “Moment Maker” is not about one moment
- How Carlos’ father has been his biggest inspiration
- How to pay attention on purpose and with purpose
- Carlos’ thoughts on the biggest challenge facing leaders today
Carlos is such a dynamic, engaging person. I’m so excited to welcome him to Catalyst University on June 20; his story is funny yet life-changing. You can follow Carlos on Twitter @loswhit and Instagram @loswhit.
Question: What is a small moment that, in hindsight, has made a huge impact on your life?