The song is the sum of all the work you put in. —Neil Giraldo
On Today’s Episode:
- I talk with Neil Giraldo, musician and entrepreneur, who is joining us next week, June 20, at Catalyst University
- The value of recovering quickly from mistakes
- Neil’s thoughts on finding and documenting inspiration
- What drew Neil to start Three Chord Bourbon
- Why giving back is so important to Neil and Three Chord Bourbon
I am thrilled that Neil is joining us at Catalyst University next week so he can share even more insights with you all. Though it is coming up quick, it is not too late to secure a ticket! You can register here. To share any insights or ideas for future podcasts or people you’d like to be interviewed, send me message or tweet me @ronkitchens. Make it an amazing week!
Question: Neil talks about the importance of giving back. How is your organization involved in giving back? What about you personally?