Appreciation acknowledges the presence of good wherever you shine the light of your thankful thoughts. —Alan Cohen
On Today’s Episode:
- Carla and I explore appreciation
- Starting your new year on a positive note
- Southwest Michigan First’s culture of thank you notes
- Reflecting through the year and thanking the people that made an impact
- My examples of the thank you notes I’m writing
- Shameless plugs for my new book Uniquely You, coming out May 21!
I hope you had an amazing holiday season and are ready to make 2019 your greatest year yet. Today’s episode focuses on a topic that we talk about a lot. Appreciation in the workplace is tremendously important, and today we talk about writing end-of-year thank you notes.
Question: What was a pivotal moment for you in 2018? Whose mentorship or leadership did you draw from during that time?